Moose Fire Pump Service's Skid Units are built with the same care as our brush trucks. We use a tank with a front pad that the pump and all the plumbing sits on. The entire tank sits on a raised base that will accommodate rakes, shovels, or hose. Moose Fire Pump Service's Skid Units can be built with an open pump panel or an enclosed one just like our flat beds. For the size of this unit a gasoline engine powered pump will be the only pump available.
Moose Fire Pump Service's Skid Units can be built with any option wanted by the customer:
- to booster reels
- cross lays
- or any other discharge combination desired
All units come with:
- a singel 2.5' gated intake
- one 1.5' discharge
- tank filler (all with valves and black iron plumbing)
- All plumbing will be painted.
- Wiring is terminated to lugs for easy integration and removal from truck.